Friday, November 20, 2009

Twisted Table Topper



I've been working on this for a while now. I'm still so slow (or maybe it's because I've got too many projects going at one time). It's done enough to count now and I can show it. I enlarged the Twisted Table Topper enough to better fit my oak table. Each fabric is quilted differently, but all with the 'big stitch' quilting. I'm pretty tickled with it and wanted to share.

Update:  I've added some raggy strips around the center circle to give it more the appearance of the sunflower that I wanted.  I'm very happy with the results, but making a mental note that the batik I used for this didn't ravel quite like I expected.  Still a positive result.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a great topper! I love your backing fabric also, nice job.

    ReplyDelete